Friday, June 18, 2010

Knit Happy!!

I don't know about you, but I'm a bit of a Post It note fiend. Specifically, a Post It FLAG note fiend. Seriously. If you take a look at any of my stitch pattern books, you'll see a plethora of brightly colored papers sticking out the tops and sides, marking all of the stitch patterns I like. Same with my pattern books in general. In fact, I didn't really realize how bad the problem was until I started gathering up my books to photograph. I found the same situation with cookbooks and gardening books. And it's not really limited to Post It's either. Lots of ripped up little pieces of paper live in the tops of those books too.

Now combine with love of sticky notes with the disarray of my purse/knitting bag and you can see why I was so tickled to come across these nifty Knit Happy Sticky Note Organizers. Finally a way to keep things more contained when I'm ready to daydream. I hope you will be able to find many, many uses for these little sticky wonders as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment